Check In to a Luxury Lifestyle
As our namesake implies, the experience of senior living at The Bristal Assisted Living reflects the high-end hospitality values of some of the world’s finest hotels. Senior living residents who are self-sufficient enough to operate independently, also live here to enjoy our fine amenities and programs. Perhaps they do not need the daily assistance other residents may require, but they certainly enjoy the many wonderful aspects of independent living for seniors. Our Independent living facility is much like staying at a luxury hotel: gourmet meals are prepared and served three times a day, housekeeping is done daily in the apartment, our many recreational amenities and activities are continuously available, and, of course, the purpose-driven life enrichment aspects of our Signature Programs, Wellness Activities and Healthwise 360° philosophy.
These and other independent senior living services come together as part of the affordable monthly rent, making retirement life here a full, fun, and satisfying experience, much more enriching than most independent residents would be able to achieve on their own. Also, there is the ultimate confidence and peace of mind of knowing that emergency assistance is always available onsite and around the clock at our independent living facility.
Experience luxury independent living for seniors. Visit any one of our communities on Long Island, Westchester County and Bergen County, New Jersey. We are happy to work with you and your family to determine the best possible arrangement.
Our Independent Living Facility Services & Amenities
As part of your rent, and at no additional cost, the following living conveniences and services are included:
- Choice of suite with kitchenette and private bathroom
- All utilities (including heating, air conditioning, electricity, etc.)
- Three healthy gourmet meals per day
- Daily housekeeping services
- Personal laundry
- Weekly laundering of bed and bath linens
- Emergency response system in every suite
- 24-hour security throughout building
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, community activities and group outings
- Maintenance of individual suites, common areas and grounds
- Professional Management Team
- Round-the-clock availability of caring with a trained professional staff
- Refreshments available throughout the day
- Extensive social activities, cultural programs and professional entertainment