Luxury Accommodations, Exceptional Services
The Bristal offers independent senior living at each of our licensed assisted living communities. Residents who are self-sufficient enough to operate independently live here to enjoy our fine amenities and programs, which reflect the high-end hospitality values of some of the world’s finest hotels.
Independent living at The Bristal includes gourmet meals prepared and served three times a day, daily housekeeping in the apartment, recreational and educational activities throughout the day, as well as access to all of the on-site conveniences – like the cinema, salon, and fitness center.
Living at The Bristal allows residents to live their best life, and gives them peace of mind knowing that help is available should they ever need it.
Independent Living Services at The Bristal Assisted Living
As part of your rent, and at no additional cost, the following hospitality services are included:
- Choice of apartment with kitchenette and private bathroom
- All utilities (including heating, air conditioning, electricity, etc.)
- Three delicious meals served daily in our country club dining room
- Daily housekeeping services
- Weekly laundering of bed and bath linens, plus personal laundry service if desired
- Emergency response system in every apartment
- Maintenance of individual apartment, common areas, and grounds
- 24-hour security surveillance throughout the community
- Scheduled transportation to stores, parks, concerts, museums, theaters, restaurants, and more
- Local management team that oversees operations
- Expertly trained staff available around-the-clock
- Refreshments available throughout the day in the Bistro
- Daily schedule of organized social activities, cultural programs, and live entertainment
Yes, we do accept small pets, provided the resident can care adequately for them. Also, a family member or significant other should be available in the event of an emergency to care for the pet. Upon admission, we require an agreement and a deposit.
The Bristal is able to provide assistance and care to residents within the licensure granted to us by the State Department of Health. In many cases, supplemental services can be brought into the independent living residence if they are not provided in-house. If you need more advanced medical care, however, a transition to skilled nursing is probably necessary.
Anytime they are available! When you live at The Bristal, it is your home. You are free to entertain your guests whenever you’d like. There is no set visiting schedule. We do ask, though, that all guests sign in so we can have an accurate assessment of who is in the community in the event of an emergency.
Yes, of course! There is ample parking for residents and their guests.
Residents of The Bristal enjoy the imaginative and nutritious meals prepared in our state-of-the-art kitchen and served by our culinary team in the main dining room. There are snacks and special offerings in the Bistro, and we can also accommodate requests for private dining with small groups.