Safety Tips to Remember when Exercising
If you’ve started exercising and taking part in outdoor activities, it’s important to remember to take safety seriously. Whether you walk, hike, swim or bike, participate safely. Here are some tips to remember.
Keep Your Environment Safe
• Take an ID and cellphone with you when exercising outdoors.
• Keep headphone volume turned low so you can hear someone approach from behind.
• Tell others where you’re going and when you’ll be back.
• Alter your bicycling or walking times or routes occasionally so as not to be predictable to criminals.
• Avoid working out … read more
Posted in: Lifestyle Blog
READ The Whole Article